A membership just for you.
Membership for your entire family
(up to two adults/six kids).
To become a member, click one of the "pay now" options above. After you have securely sent payment via PayPal, you will receive an email to finish your registration.
- Member discounts at WE United events across the country.
- Automatic entry into Performance Award Programs for horses and riders.
- Free horse recording for tracking a horse's performance over the years.
- Eligibility to vote in WE United elections and serve on the Board of Directors.
- Invitations to educational seminars on training, competing, and judging, including eligibility to participate in online Video Judge Feedback Program provided by licensed WE United judges.
- Opportunity to list any working equitation events you host added to the WE United events calendar.
- Eligibility to become a WE United-recognized Working Equitation Professional (additional requirements will apply).
- Free subscription to WE United's email newsletters.
- Eligibility to become a WE United licensed Working Equitation judge (additional requirements will apply).
Elections will be held annually to elect members to the following positions:
President Elect (will rotate to the office of President after completing term as President Elect)
Treasurer (will be appointed by the Elected Board of Directors)
Regional Directors for Regions 1 - 7 (note: odd-numbered regions will elect in odd-numbered years, while even-numbered regions will elect in even-numbered years)
All current U.S. WE United members in good standing, 18 years of age and over, will be eligible to vote in WE United elections.
Election results will be announced publicly following each election cycle, with the elected Board officially taking office no later than November 1 of each year.
WE UNITED offers:
Membership Open to All:
WE United offers memberships for individuals ($25/year) as well as for families ($50/year, for up to 2 adults and 6 children).
- These rates may change in the future, as needed, to support regional / state-based initiatives to help promote Working Equitation across the country.
WE United was granted our official 501(c)(3) public benefit charity standing in August of 2016, and our first elected Board of Directors took office October 16, 2016. We are the only U.S.-based national Working Equitation organization to offer direct member vote for elected officials, a process we believe is essential for maintaining our focus on being responsive to our members throughout the country.
WE United is committed to supporting the continued development and growth of the sport. To that end, we actively promote clinics, educational seminars, schooling shows, playdays, and other opportunities for people to learn more about Working Equitation whenever we learn of them. Our Events calendar lists WE events happening throughout the country, and an easy-to-use online link enables event organizers to share information about their event with potential participants, free of charge. In addition, WE United maintains a stock of informational brochures that can be shared with people interested in the sport (these are perfect to have on hand at Horse Expos, as well as at any WE events you attend / host). To request brochures for your event, please email us at WorkingEquitationUnited@gmail.com.